PLEASE SUPPORT MWJ2
Thank you for
100% in Giving!
Your financial contributions help us to touch hearts, meet needs and transform lives!
Visit our Donation Portal to make a donation using a credit or debit card.
Webmaster: Elder Donald L. Smith, Jr.
Evangelist Vickie Chiney-Smith
or phone: 816-510-6033
HEADQUARTERS: BARKER MEMORIAL CATHEDRAL OF PRAISE COGIC
11401 E. 47TH Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64133 - Bishop John M. Johnson, Pastor
PH: 816-737-1740 FAX: 816-737-5758 WEB: http://www.bmcop.com
CHARLES E. BLAKE, SR.
The 100% Church: 100% Worship; 100% Working; 100% Giving
BMCOP SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
9:00 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM Morning Worship Service
7:00 PM Intercessory Prayer
7:00 PM Sewing Circle
7:30 PM Women's Choir Rehearsal
Mid-Week Worship Service
6:30 PM Mass Choir Rehearsal
Every 3rd Thursday
Men's Ministry Meeting
Every First Sunday
11:00 AM Worship Service
Every 5th Sunday
11:00 AM Worship Service
(Click on topic to open tab)
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world.
JOHN M. JOHNSON
BARBARA MCCOO LEWIS
Missouri Western Second Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction COGIC
FREE CONFERENCE! If you would like to receive the materials donate $5 (or more) Via SUNDAY SCHOOL CASHAPP: $MWJ2SS AND submitt your email address and the Conference materials will be sent to you!
CLICK ON SMALL PICTURES TO OPEN & VIEW
Regular Services Are Suspended During COVID-19
ONLY WEEKLY SERVICES ARE:
SUNDAY SCHOOL via Free Conference Call
MID-WEEK BIBLE STUDY via Free Conference Call
LIVE SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP:
Can join via Church Website: bmcop.com
CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
WED 12/9/20 - AIM in Charge
Elder Brian Smith, Chairman
THURS 12/10/20 - DOW in Charge
Mother Mary K. Sims, Supervisor
FRI 12/11/20 - OFFICIAL NIGHT
Bishop John M. Johnson, Prelate
SATURDAY NIGHT SUNDAY SCHOOL DIAL IN NUMBER: 1(712)770-5505... 702928#